First Blog

Couldn't let Rhonda have the only Blog although we will use hers(because of time) to update more frequently goings on for the Family.

I wanted to create this blog to vent on the atrocities that I feel the average Americans are experiencing at the hands of the govt and those who would take away our freedoms because they want to take care of us and think they can do it better. We have had so much taken away from us and had basic freedoms, guaranteed to us by our constitution, stripped away until we forget we ever had them. I welcome any and all comments including those who may dissagree. I feel healthy discussion is necessary to right the ship and I do feel that if enough of us stand up and demand our freedoms, those who have been elected will have no choice but to bend to the will of the people. And we need to stand together, not fearing to offend.

"I WOULD RATHER DIE FOR SOMETHING THAN STAND FOR NOTHING"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are there any Sons of Liberty left?

Tu necessita habla espanol

On Obama